Demos & Webinars
Webinar: How to Do More with Less – Efficiently Manage Your Government’s Finances with Microsoft Dynamics 365
In this webinar, “Keeping Your Citizens Safe: A Proactive Approach to Managing Public Health Threats”, we explore how AKA’s Public Health Outbreak Tracking & Monitoring Solution empowers your front-line public health workers to proactively manage health threats.
In this webinar, Mike Hammons, Director of Customer Experience and the BI Practice at AKA Enterprise Solutions, presents a detailed overview of how AKA’s Citizen Engagement Solution effectively manages citizen requests from inquiry to resolution.
Shirley Adams, Solution Architect at AKA Enterprise Solutions, presents an introductory demo of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations, including an overview of the user navigation and experience of working in the application.
This demo shows the integration of Legal Cases in AKA’s Legal Case Management Solution in Dynamics CRM within Microsoft Outlook.
In this demo, see how an integrated ERP/CRM solution manages the incoming grant applications, streamlines the review/approval process, manages funding authorization and disbursement, tracks grant performance and provides the grant recipients real-time access to their applications.
Why AKA Enterprise Solutions?
AKA Enterprise Solutions has the experience, expertise, and credentials to help governments establish and maintain strong connections with their citizens:
- Contracts with GSA IT Schedule 70, US Communities, Computer Aid, Inc., and more
- Microsoft Preferred Services Partner for Government
- Microsoft Gold Partner, 11-time Inner Circle, Dynamics U.S. Partner of the Year Finalist
- Experience with federal government security and privacy policies, such as FISMA, HIPAA, PHI, and PII
- Experience working with government departments and their CBOs, including the Administration for Children and Families, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, the City of New York, and county governments including Fairfax County, Virginia and Chesterfield County, Virginia.