Case Study: Citizen’s Services
How One of America’s Largest & Most Digitally Advanced Counties Strengthens Community & Improves Citizen Services with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Proactively engaging citizens and effectively responding to their inquiries is a big job. Just ask Fairfax County, Virginia, one of largest counties in America.
So, how do they do it, and why are they considered one of the top digital counties in the U.S. by the Center for Digital Government (CDG) and the National Association of Counties (NACo)?
Read our case study to find out. You will also learn how Fairfax County achieved these goals and more with Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
- Manage a high volume of incoming inquiries and requests
- Accurately track the status of cases, workload and metrics around response time
- Reduce duplicate effort with a full view of a citizen’s inquiry history
- Increase first call resolution and reducing the count by leveraging a knowledgebase
- Combine a service request solution with outreach efforts for consolidated engagement
- Increase the channels for monitoring issues to include social media programs.